Central Pollution Control Board(CPCB) is issuing letter to the end user of Diesel generating sets in Tamilnadu with the Subject of : TNPCB – Retrofittings of emission devices / equipments in DG Sets with capacity of 125kVA and above in the State of Tamilnadu. Retrofitted device for generators in Chennai.
WHY THIS NOTICE ON DIESEL GENERATORS?
- This Notice is sent to the customers, who are all using diesel generators having capacity from 125kVA AND ABOVE NOT for the lower range of Gensets AT PRESENT.
- Like the BHARATH EMISSION NORMS in Automobile Industries, STATIONARY ENGINES FOR GENERATING SETS have Emission norms, which is being controlled & monitored by CPCB. ACCORDINGLY ALL Diesel ENGINE MANUFACTURERS IN INDIA HAS TO MANUFACTURE ENGINES SUITABLE FOR Generators as per CPCB – II Norms, WHICH IS IN EFFECT SINCE 1ST JULY 2014
- Now let see why the CONTENTS OF LETTER ISSUED BY TNPCB to the Generator Users?
- “The Emission including Particulate matters due to operation of Generators set has also been identified as one of the sources of air pollution in Tamilnadu. There is a plan for a national level target of 30% reduction of PM2.5 and PM10 concentration in the Ambient Air under the National Clear Air Program(NCAP).
- To Achieve the same TN Govt have taken an initiative to reduce the emissions of Generator sets used by the people in Tamilnadu. TN Govt have requested all the people who are using generators using 125kVA and above to fix Retrofit Equipment or a device to reduce the emissions from the Diesel Generator sets.
What is Retrofit Device or Retrofit Equipment for Diesel Generators? OR
CURRENTLY there is NO ATTACHMENT TO SILENCER available to reduce the emissions AND PARTICULATE MATTER in diesel generating sets. HENCE customers CAN OPT FOR Conversion Kit IN THE Diesel Engine to MAKE IT AS A PURE GAS FIRED GENERATING SET OR Dual Fuel Engine GENERATING SET,
Gensets CUSTOMER CAN SEEK CLARIFICATION FROM CPCB FOR DG SETS manufactured after 1ST JULY 2014
As the Gas or Bio-diesel ARE not available in Tamilnadu customers can either scrap their older DG Sets & buy a New DG Sets THAT shall meet with the current CPCB II Norms.
KOEL is offering diesel generators from 5kVA to 1010kVA as per CPCB II norms. We are the aurthorised dealer for KOEL Green Generators in Chennai. We shall offer generator prices in chennai. We offer immediate delivery of KOEL DG Sets
For More Information, kindly call : 9677145152
More Information about : Retrofitting for Diesel Engine, Retro fit for diesel generators, retrofitted gensets, what is retrofitting, retrofitting devices prices in chennai, retrofit arrangemens in chennai, retrofitting of diesel engine letter from pollution board.
Visit : http://www.velengineers.com
Tamilnadu Pollutions Control Board have circulated the Notice for the Extension of Carrying out Retrofitting of emission control devices in Diesel Generators up to 31.03.202, considering following grounds.
- Covid 19 Pandamic
- Non Availability suppliers of CPCB Approved Agencies
- Financial Crisis.
Last Updated on 20.10.2020
“It is informed that in the circular memo first and seconds cited, certain guidelines were issued with regard to the retrofitting of emission control devices/equipment in Diesel Generator sets, it is hereby ordered that the above circular memos issued are withdrawn.” TNPCB issues the Memo on 29.04.2021 vide Memo No : TNPCB/DDL/02151/2019 dated 29.04.2021