Dear Customer Thanks for Visiting our Web Page. “KOEL Anubandh” is the Comprehensive Annual Maintenance Contract by KOEL Care Chennai for the 1st Years. This Value pack is available only for the New Gensets Buyers. Call us for More Information & “KOEL Anubandh Advantages”. Also Get Details of “KOEL Bandhan” Scope
KOEL Anubandh Advantages
- This is Direct offering from KOEL. The Contract will be signed between Customer & KOEL
- Ensures Least Breakdown by predicative & timely maintenance practices, ensuring maximum up time.
- Ensures Single Point of Contact.
- Ensures Price protection during currency of the contract.
- Service through Authorised and Trained man power only.
- Guarantee of Usage of Genuine Kirloskar Parts.
- Reduced Processing Expenses.
KOEL Anubandh Scope Details
- End to End coverage of all service related requirements for a period of 5 years or 6000 Running hours, Whichever is earlier
- Covers Complete Genset – Engine, Alternator, AMF Panel, Etc.
- Covers all spares requirements used or preventive maintenance
- Covers all types of labor expenses.
- in the unlikely event of any breakdown,it also covers any spares requirements and labor there of.
- Concept is Refuel & Relax.
- KOEL Care Chennai Offer extensive support to their End Users.
- KOEL Anubandh Advantages are Unique & its unmatchable features by KOEL Care
The Company has gained market share through newly launched iGreen Gensets in Low and Medium kVA ranges, offering an array of customer-centric features. Features such as Automatic Mains Failure (AMF), remote monitoring, new aesthetics and several class-leading features in canopies have received excellent response from customers across segments. The range now called KOEL iGreen is the first to offer the lOT-enabled Genset as a standard feature. The new iGreen range promises to further strengthen KOELs position in respective segments. This year your company has also launched a new value pack, “KOEL Anubandh”- comprehensive annual maintenance contract, which will further strengthen the iGreen offerings. Call us : KOEL Care Chennai for more information on KOEL Anubanth Advantages.
For KOEL CARE is important. Care for our customers. Care for you. That’s why, KOEL CARE reaches you wherever you are – through a service network spanning over 400 locations, across India. You are assured of best service from KOEL-trained engineers and super performance of genuine KOEL CARE spare parts and consumables at competitive prices
With this commitment to CARE, we introduce our cost-efficient and unique service offering, Bandhan – an annual service package specifically designed for KOEL Green Genset customers.
Salient Features of Bandhan :
- Reliable network: 400+ service locations, 6000 + KOEL CARE -trained engineers
- Purchase directly from KOEL CARE at published price. Services through KOEL CARE authorised channels.
- Affordable and genuine KOEL CARE spare parts.
- Flexible preventive maintenance plan to suit the running pattern of your Genset.
- Peace of mind against emergency requirements, in addition to preventive maintenance as per schedule.
- 24×7 single point of contact help desk
- Pro-active management of service schedules through Centralized Customer Relationship Management System
Scope of KOEL Bandhan :
- Three tenure packages: 1 Year, 3 Years and 5 Years
- Applicable for entire range of KOEL Green Gensets.
- Unlimited Breakdown complaints, includes Labour Charges for all major and minor repairs , including overhauls
- Preventive maintenance visits are recommended as per Genset running pattern below:
** Customer may choose more number of preventive maintenance visits based on the criticality of the application and power dependability on Genset, irrespective of the running pattern.
- Cost of consumables and spare parts require for preventive or breakdown visits. Customer to purchase from nearest KOEL CARE authorised service network whenever require to keep Genset healthy.
- Charges of external agencies if require for any external job works like FIP –Starter – Charging alternator repairing, AC Alternator repairing, Machining required for any part of Genset, Radiator cleaning through outside vendor etc. However KOEL Service Person labour charges are part of Inclusion for said jobs (customer is not required to pay for same).
- Service to AMF Panel & Synchronisation Panel not belongs to KOEL.
- To and fro charges of material handling.
- Shifting of Genset, Crane charges or additional external labour if require for handling of any parts of Genset during any repairing or maintenance.
- Any damage due to fire, natural disasters or theft.
- Rental Charges of backup power require in case of any major failure.
Payment Terms :
- Payment to be made in the name of Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited.
- 100% Payment to be made in advance during purchase of Bandhan service package for the selected service tenure.
Payment mode available :
- Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card
- NEFT / RTGS
- Cheque – customer can deposit in KOEL’s Bank account directly or can submit cheque to nearest KOEL CARE authorised service dealer.
- KOEL’s Banker : HDFC Bank Ltd
- KOEL’s Bank account details are available in Online Portal against each quotation ref no which customer is required to cross check before final payment.
How to Avail Bandhan directly with KOEL :
- Visit www.koelcare.com/Bandhan/Calculator or contact KOEL Helpdesk 8806334433.
- Select a location of your Genset, KVA rating, service package based on running hours and desired tenure
- Provide Engine Sr. No. and get quotation via email.
- Complete KYC details and go ahead with online purchase with payment to Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited.
- Mode of payment available – Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, NEFT/RTGS or By Cheque.
To get quotation or purchase KOEL Bandhan click here